DCR Content Metadata
From Engineering Client Portal
Revision as of 17:32, 10 June 2019 by Admin
|type||type of asset||
|assetid||unique ID assigned to asset||custom||Yes|
|program||name of program (25 character limit)||ProgramName||Yes|
|title||name of program (40 character limit)||Program S3, EP1||Yes|
|length||length of content in seconds||If continuous (24 x 7) stream, pass the value of 86400.
If live stream of a discrete program (Live Event/Sporting Event),
pass length of content. If unknown, pass a value of 0.
|airdate||the airdate in the linear TV||YYYYMMDD HH24:MI:SS||Yes|
|isfullepisode||full episode flag||
|adloadtype||type of ad load:
|segB||custom segment B||custom|
|segC||custom segment C||custom|
|crossId1||standard episode ID||custom|
|crossId2||content originator (only required for distributors)||custom|
Custom segments (segB and segC) can be used to aggregate video and/or static content within a single Brand to receive more granular reports within a brand.
Examples regarding usage of segments within SDK:
- All comedy clips and stories for a Brand rolled into a "Comedy" segment
- genre grouping content by Comedy vs. Drama
- group related Text + Video content - i.e. for a show that has a lot of - static pages associated with it
- packaging based on how clients sell inventory
- grouping related types of content either by genre, category or platform.